Here’s what the format looks like. The fastest time so far is less than 28 minutes!
The Dirty Dozen: Series 1
The Dirty Dozen: The twelve most hated & fear inspiring exercises found at Emerge performed circuit- style in sets of 3, 2 sets each exercise.
Directions: When first rep of first set starts, so does the timer. Timer does not stop until last rep of last set is completed.
1) Bulgarian Lunge on Smith Machine- 10 reps each leg back 2 back
2) Wheel Walking Plank- 12 “hand walks” forward, 12 back
3) Pull Ups- Assisted or bodyweight (assisted to failure at 10)
4) Pneubounder- 20-10-20-10-20 (20=bound, 10=bounce recover)
5) Up down planks (on bosu)- 30 seconds (15 each hand leading)
6) Slide board mountain climber- 30 seconds
7) Power clean and press- 6 reps
8) Burpee Jumps- 10 reps
9) Med ball side to side push up- 10 reps
10) Reverse ball crunch on smith– 12 reps
11) KB Deck Squats- 6 reps
12) Jumping Platform DB Push Press- 10 reps
Ask your trainer to try the Dirty Dozen at Emerge!